Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THIS is my furious face!

GOOD LORD WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? je-SUS! I sold a slide viewer to a woman the other day because she didn't want to spend the extra bucks to have the slides scanned. After she left and CAME BACK for a receipt, I knew that old hag was going to use it and return it. And I was the QUEEN OF RIGHT! Blue haired mouth breather fucking brought the damned thing back today telling me it wouldn't work. When I called her bluff and opened it up to put batteries in, she then decided she didn't LIKE it. So, which is it, bitch? Couldn't get it to work or didn't like it? What a sneaky old megauberultrabitch.



In other news, I finally got the most indecisive man on earth to make a decision today. So that helps. I wish he'd quit it with the whole preconceived notions thing about Jane. She really doesn't deserve for him to be such a superwanker to her. I know she doesn't usually have a positive attitude or outlook, but neither do I. What's so forking different about the two of us? NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YOU! It's just that I'd be happy to call him out on it and she'd rather just avoid the whole messy business. But as for me, messy business is my middle name! Well, not my GIVEN middle name, but I'm going to change it TODAY.......hmmm......
Clementine Messybusiness Doe
Clementine Messy Business Doe too many middle names......lets see.....DROP the last name!
Clementine Messy Business!!!!
Turns out Messy Business is my middle AND last name! HA

No comments: