Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Missionary? MISSIONARY? Don't you mean salesperson?! Je-SUS, people are insufferable! In the past 2 days I have had 2 people come in here trying to sell me shit and using GOD as their fucking pitch. I do not, nor do I ever PLAN to purchase anything from the Lord. I didn't buy the bible or the saving-my-eternal-soul bit, I will not buy knick-knacks and overpriced books.

That first one, she had some NERVE, that girl. She came in here and asked me right out if I was Christian. I thought that after I said "No" she would move on to a different selling point, but NOooooo, she went right on with "enrich your life" this and "bible verses" that. GAWD, I wanted to smack that cheesy grin right off her face. Then she had the balls to say "Do you ever wonder why psychics never win the lottery, I mean, really." OHKISSMYWHITEASS! She knows nothing about anything except what her God has let her believe and wouldn't even care to know that people with the ability to "see" the unseen or whatever also have fucking MORALS, and furthermore, not everyone things that money is the only way to be happy or fulfilled.

So, take your Godsales and fucking cram it, ok. I'm not buying anything from you OR YOUR "ALL LOVING" GOD. GETOUTOFMYSTOREBEFOREICUTYOU!!!

Ok, so I'm a tad touchy about the whole religion thing. I'm sure to be ranting about it more at a later date.

No comments: